Last Day of School 2020 – 6/17/20

I cannot believe we have made it all the way here!

The last day of 3rd grade for you (and for me too!)

What a strange year it has been!

Thank you to all my students! In each of your own ways, you tried to keep the learning going! I understand it was a struggle for some depending on their living situations and technology support.

BIG SHOUT OUT to all the parents – you didn’t sign up to be teachers ( Parenting is difficult enough! – just ask my three children!)

SPECIAL HUGS TO SOME MOMS OUT THERE – Raein’s Mom, Jayanna’s Mom, Aziz’s Mom and Khloe’s Mom. Thank you for being my “technology testers and support line” as I tried to navigate “virtual teaching”!

HUGE AMOUNTS OF LOVE to my Lifesize students that always showed up for the class meetings! Raein, Demoine, Jayanna, Aziz, and Khloe.

MORE HIGH FIVES for the CLEVER students who took the time to log on and get lots of work done- Jenziel, Khloe, Jayanna, Za’Niah, Shilynn, Raein, Demoine, Aziz and Mikhail!

I will miss all of you over the summer and you know, Ms. Cullen hates good-byes so our 3rd and 4th grade Virtual Book Club will begin on Wednesday, July 1st. Tell you friends, tell your brothers and sisters, tell your cousins and neighbors – everyone is welcome to our free Book Club. Share this link and sign up before 7/1/2020!

Book Club Sign Up

print