Happy Tuesday Morning!

Hello! How are all of you doing in your new “homeschool”? Have you set up an area to work? If you haven’t that’s ok because today, we are going to organize your home “desk”.

All you need is an area where any younger brothers and sisters, pets, and even nosy older siblings won’t disturb you. It can be an actual desk or it could just be a section of a table, a corner of a room or even an old “box” for a portable desk (this is what I’d choose!)

When you receive your orange bag from Makowski, you can set up your things. There’s a Journey’s book, a whole bunch of packets and your math module. Take a look at each piece and put them in order. Order, what order?

You can follow our schedule at school:

Reading – Journey’s vol.2 and reader’s notebook copies

IB – copies of Science lessons

Math – copies of FinishLine books and Module 5

There are also a few crayons, a pencil and a glue stick to get you started!

There you have it – Congrats! You have organized your temporary school.

Now go wash your hands! And read this book! 😉 MC

Enjoy my favorite author – Robert Munsch

https://youtu.be/83zcIqOFHoY

print

4 thoughts on “Happy Tuesday Morning!”

1. I like the story. Matthew wanted his own room and his mom said that no one will be in his room but his mom’s sister’s came over. Then her cousins and dogs came over. All he wanted was his own room.

2. Sometimes I feel like that about my school desk chair. Everyone wants to sit in it and sometimes I just want to sit in my own seat! LOL – 😉 MC

3. I liked the story very much. It was funny how Matthew kept wanting to have his own room but his mom kept inviting people over and over. The relative with the stinky toes made me laugh.